Tasks & responsibilities
- Grow the business in WA by demonstrating product capabilities to clinicians and health care organisations.
- Use your professional knowledge to educate both in person and online about product application for appropriate clinical conditions
- Run training sessions of our products at industry-related training opportunities e.g. workshops and seminars
- Assist the marketing team in providing input to resources for webinars, conference activities and our education portal based on clinical field experience
- Identify customers for potential case studies and drive relevant data collection with associated clinician
- Seek opportunities for studies/trials with clinical centres e.g. cost and outcomes analysis of using our products
- Assist the team in preparing tender documentation for major accounts
- Attractive salary and commissions, superannuation, salary packaging available
- Medi-Rent is committed to providing its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles
If you are interested call Michael Rose, Managing Director, for a confidential discussion on 1300 726 666.