The DVT-2600 is clinically proven to provide low risk DVT prevention and Pulmonary Embolism (PE). Disposable cuffs are applied to the calf area only and are specifically designed to prevent and treat DVT. Using its three-chamber system, varying pressures are applied promoting fluid movement using sequential intermittent pneumatic compression (SIPC) technology. Find out more below.
Click here for access to the latest clinical studies and other resources which will help you make an informed choice about our products.
Click here for further information about this product including manuals, referral pads, forms, videos etc.
Let us keep you informed of the latest advances in the field by receiving our news alerts.
Read more →
- A computer controlled power unit with easy to use controls
- Three-chamber system for sequential compression along the entire leg or calf
- One chamber system available for compression around the foot
- Easy fit garments are comfortable to use. Disposable garments are used to ensure hygiene and reduction of cross-infection
- Built-in safety alarm system for cuff, power supply, pressure and battery
- 12hr minimum battery life provides back-up for outlet power
- Trained customer service representatives deliver to the hospital and will set-up and demonstrate the equipment
Intermittent pneumatic compression mimics the body’s function of muscle contraction and its effect on the circulatory system. By applying pressure to the surface of the limb it promotes the circulation of blood/fluid throughout the body. Each chamber inflates and deflates sequentially starting from the extremity and moving towards the centre of the body. The compression of the DVT-2600 cuff helps prevent blood pooling and clot formation in the lower limbs.
Medi-Rent offers a 24/7 phone service or problem solve any queries or problems you may have. If you cannot get through to our customer service agents, please leave a message and we will return your call ASAP.
- Variable pressure (thigh/calf) from 20-60mmHg (10mmHg increments).
- Variable pressure (foot) from 120-140mmHg (10mmHg increments).
$140 per month
Each rental requires a purchase of two disposable calf boots for an additional cost of $65.
Please call us to discuss terms, conditions, and delivery / collection options.
At Medi-Rent we are here to help
Our service representatives have a wealth of knowledge about our products and how they may suit you.