The ankle CPM is designed to improve joint mobility and strength in the ankle joint. We supply the Artromot SP3. Find out more below.
Renting healthcare products that you don’t need forever is the way to go.
All equipment adheres to Australian healthcare standards in cleaning and disinfection between clients. In addition to our rigorous methods, our facilities are regularly tested by an independent laboratory to ensure cleanliness and safety.
Click here for access to the latest clinical studies and other resources which will help you make an informed choice about our products.
Click here for further information about this product including manuals, referral pads, forms, videos etc.
Let us keep you informed of the latest advances in the field by receiving our news alerts.
Read more →
- Passive mobilisation of fractures after internal fixation
- Mobilisation of the joints of the foot after operative or conservative treatment of lesions of the:
- Achilles tendon
- Lateral collateral ligament
- Medial collateral ligament
- Surgical lengthening of the achilles tendon for post-traumatic stiffness
- Club foot
- Total Therapy Time: Added sum of the therapy sessions
- New Patient: Activates the default settings for new patients
- Transport Setting: Moves the motors into the transport position
- Patient Chip Card (Optional): Stores patient-specific therapy parameters
- Key Lock Function: Prevents accidental changes of the parameter settings
Range of Motion
plantar flexion / dorsiflexion 50° / 0° / 40°
inversion / eversion 40° / 0° / 20°
$275 per week
Please call us to discuss terms, conditions, and delivery / collection options.
At Medi-Rent we are here to help
Our service representatives have a wealth of knowledge about our products and how they may suit you.