The knee/hip CPM is designed to improve joint mobility and strength in the knee joint as well as in the hip joint. We supply the Artromot K4 and Kinetic Prima. Find out more below.
All of our products are TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration) registered.
All equipment adheres to Australian healthcare standards in cleaning and disinfection between clients. In addition to our rigorous methods, our facilities are regularly tested by an independent laboratory to ensure cleanliness and safety.
Click here for access to the latest clinical studies and other resources which will help you make an informed choice about our products.
Click here for further information about this product including manuals, referral pads, forms, videos etc.
Let us keep you informed of the latest advances in the field by receiving our news alerts.
Read more →
- Total knee arthroplasty (TKA)
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair
- Contracture release
- Knee replacement surgery
- Fractures (ie patellar, tibia plateau, femoral)
- Hip surgery, including hip replacement, hip pinning, osteotomy
- Ligament repairs
- Arthroscopic surgery (ie menisectomies, patellectomies)
- Burns, joint sepsis
- Programming unit for precise adjustment of patient-specific therapy values
- Symbols for easy operation of the programming unit
- Mimics physiological movements
- Anatomically correct setup
Range of Motion
Extension and flexion of the knee joint -10 ° – 0 ° – 125 °
Extension and flexion of the hip joint 0 ° – 10 ° – 100 °
$150 per week
Please call us to discuss terms, conditions, and delivery / collection options.
At Medi-Rent we are here to help
Our service representatives have a wealth of knowledge about our products and how they may suit you.