Shoulder CPM is ideal for use after both open surgery and arthroscopy. It takes the joint through ROM exercises including: abduction-adduction, elevation and internal-external rotation. We offer the Artromot S3 or the Kinetic Centura. Find out more below.
Renting healthcare products that you don’t need forever is the way to go.
All equipment adheres to Australian healthcare standards in cleaning and disinfection between clients. In addition to our rigorous methods, our facilities are regularly tested by an independent laboratory to ensure cleanliness and safety.
Click here for access to the latest clinical studies and other resources which will help you make an informed choice about our products.
Click here for further information about this product including manuals, referral pads, forms, videos etc.
Let us keep you informed of the latest advances in the field by receiving our news alerts.
Read more →
- Arthrotomy and arthroscopy procedures in combination with synovectomy, arthrolysis
- Treatment following mobilisation of joints in anaesthetised patients
- Surgical treatment of fractures and pseudarthrosis
- Exercise-stable osteosynthesis
- Endoprosthetic implants
- Surgical treatment of impingement syndrome
- Decompression surgery
- Rotator cuff reconstruction
- Total shoulder replacement
- Repeated dislocation of the humerus
- Upper humeral fractures
- Scapula fractures
- Warm-Up Protocol
- Therapy Documentation
- Head rest
- Timer: 1-300 min./continuous operation
- Pauses: 0-30 seconds
- Speed (ABD/ADD): 1%-100%
- Transport Setting: Moves the motors into the transport position
- Patient Chip Card: Stores patient-specific therapy parameters
- Key Lock Function: Prevents accidental changes of the parameter settings
- Activates the default settings for new patients
Range of Motion
Adduction/abduction 0° – 30° – 175°
Internal/external rotation 90° – 0° – 90°
Elevation (flexion) 0° – 30° – 175°
(with elbow bent between 60° and 90°)
Horizontal adduction/ abduction 0° -120°
(manual adjustment only)
$330 per week
Please call us to discuss terms, conditions, and delivery / collection options.
At Medi-Rent we are here to help
Our service representatives have a wealth of knowledge about our products and how they may suit you.