Life Station Automated External Defibrillator
Life Station Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is specially designed for public-access use, to provide life-saving defibrillation within the critical first minutes, until the professional care is available. Life Station AED can be used by any first aid rescuer to save a sudden cardiac arrest victim. Professionals agree that defibrillation should be provided as early as possible, preferably within the first 3–5 minutes. Even with the fastest emergency medical service system, paramedics may not be able to reach the victim on time. This results in the necessity of the lifesaving defibrillation to be delivered directly at the emergency site by any responder. Find out more below.
Click here for access to the latest clinical studies and other resources which will help you make an informed choice about our products.
Read more →
Click here for further information about this product including manuals, referral pads, forms, videos etc.
Let us keep you informed of the latest advances in the field by receiving our news alerts.
Read more →
St John Ambulance Australia NSW encourages all workplaces, businesses and sporting clubs to be first aid ready with an AED (automated external defibrillator). Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can strike any person, anywhere, anytime. SCA is a sudden disruption to the heart’s electrical activity that can be regulated by the use of a defibrillator. When someone collapses from SCA, immediate defibrillation and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) are essential for any chance of recovery. The absence of early defibrillation combined with CPR means that the chances of survival decrease 10% every minute that passes.
It’s imperative that your AED is always in top condition ready for use. By renting from our business, we take the risk out of potential machine malfunction. Rental packages include an effective service program (including periodical maintenance, battery & electrode replacement and special function tests) to ensure your machine is always ready for use.
- Guides the user with clear verbal and visual instructions throughout the process, including CPR assistance with metronomic signals for maximum efficiency. All steps are ensured to be applied accurately even if the responder has limited knowledge or experience.
- Provides the most effective treatment with its leading detection algorithm and current-based biphasic defibrillation technology.
- Completely safe to use. Electroshock cannot be delivered unless it is indicated as necessary by the device.
- Automatically switches on by simply opening the cover.
- Pre-connected electrodes help save time and make the process simpler for the user.
- Ready for any unpredictable situation with high battery capacity to support up to 200 shocks/20 hours of monitoring.
- Stores the ECG and incident data with the highest capacity in industry: up to four events with a total duration of three hours. Event and ECG data can be obtained easily through Bluetooth.
- Supports more than 20 language options.
- Easily adaptable to future changes in resuscitation guidelines with configurable functions like voice prompts, CPR duration, CPR sequence (30:2 or hands-only); and chest compression frequency (100 to 120 bpm).
Yes. Paediatric treatment is available with special paediatric electrodes which automatically activate paediatric mode when inserted.
Medi-Rent is able to provide training on-site or in our showroom. While we encourage training of staff, the machine is designed to be used by anyone trained or untrained. Once activated Life Station will work through the steps required for possible defibrillation with minimal input from the user. The idea is to be fast, accurate and minimise slow or incorrect decision making by the care-giver.
Medi-Rent offers a 24/7 phone service or problem solve any queries or problems you may have. If you cannot get through to our customer service agents, please leave a message and we will return your call ASAP.
Please call us for package details.
At Medi-Rent we are here to help
Our service representatives have a wealth of knowledge about our products and how they may suit you.