These are your options for returning your rental equipment to Medi-Rent.
My order was delivered by courier:
- When you’re ready to return your rental, please give us a call or email and we will provide you with a Returns label
- Package your product securely with the return postage label on the outside of the package (make sure it’s the only label visible on the package, if it’s not then you should cover or remove any other visible postage labels).
- Your return can be lodged at any Australia Post outlet. To ensure your payments with us are stopped as soon as possible, ask for a receipt when lodging your return and call us with the receipt on hand to confirm your return has been lodged.
- If you do not own a printer, Australia Post can scan the label from your phone and print it off.
- If you have trouble lodging your return, please call our office so that we can assist.
- You are also able to return your equipment to our Sydney, Melbourne or Perth warehouses. Please make an appointment on 1300 726 666.
I picked up my order from a pharmacy:
- To ensure that the breast pumps we rent out are of the highest standards of quality and cleanliness they must be returned to our specialist cleaning facility using the returns page on the mybreastpump website.
- Under no circumstances should you return your breast pump to the pharmacy that you collected it from, doing so will incur a non-refundable charge of $60.00 to cover the cost of us sending a courier to collect your pump and return it to us.