These are your options for returning your rental equipment to Medi-Rent.
My order was delivered by courier:
- When you received your rental equipment, you should have also received a return postage label, depending on how your order was packaged it will either be on the outside of a return postage bag, stuck to the lid of the box your order arrived in or included with your rental contract and invoice.
- When you’re ready to return your rental, please package it securely with the return postage label on the outside of the package (make sure it’s the only label visible on the package, if it’s not then you should cover or remove any other visible postage labels).
- Your return can be lodged at any Australia Post outlet. To ensure your payments with us are stopped as soon as possible, ask for a receipt when lodging your return and call us with the receipt on hand to confirm your return has been lodged.
- If you can’t locate your return label or have trouble lodging your return, please call our office so that we can assist.
- If you are returning your equipment to the Sydney office in person please make an appointment on 1300 726 666 and call on arrival. Please adhere to all COVID protocols outlined at the premises.
I picked up my order from a pharmacy:
- To ensure that the breast pumps we rent out are of the highest standards of quality and cleanliness they must be returned to our specialist cleaning facility using the returns page on the mybreastpump website.
- Under no circumstances should you return your breast pump to the pharmacy that you collected it from, doing so will incur a non-refundable charge of $60.00 to cover the cost of us sending a courier to collect your pump and return it to us.